At 10PM when the fireworks went off at Tempe Town lake, we found out we could see them clearly from the back yard. We woke up Cole to watch them with us. So fun. He said he thinks that fireworks are make out of "stuff and they put stars in them". hehe.
Both boys woke up so sick. I went in the middle of the night to check on them and Chase was weezing. Totally sounded like croupe :( so i got the humidifier out. In the morning he had 103.8 temp.... and again :( so I steamed up the bathroom and put in some baby vics vapor bath stuff. I had unscrewed the lid before and didn't screw it back on, then I flipped the top back and went to sqeeze it in.... and the whole cap came off and dumped almost all the of the liquid in the bath........and we ended up with some MASSIVE bubbles.....ooops....... it was really funny.


Crappy part: Now I have the nastiest cold. I normally have a great immune system, but this cold definitley got the better of me. Yuck.
Also kinda crappy: Joe starts student teaching on Monday. And then in a few weeks, he starts his night job as assistant manager at a QT....... = Joe teaches from 730am-230pm, sleeps from 3-9/ 930 pm, works from 10pm-7am and teaches again from 730am to start it all over again. By the time I work, school and drive home, he will already be at work. I wont get to see him for like 5 days a week. TOTALLY SUCKS. Not to mention, I am such a snuggle bug and my absolute favorite thingin the whole world is to sleeping by him, which I am going to have to forfeit 5 days a week!!!!!!!!!!
Uh. I just might die. :)
He did get a job interview with a security officer agency and got a 2nd interview. He might be a corporate contracted security officer (he would guard buisness leaders, government officials, and other high priority people who contract out through his agency). If that's the case, the hours could be better. Either way, this is going to be a tough semester.
My goals for the new year:
1. Become a good guitart player!
2. Train to run a 10K and/ or a marathon, triathalon or some other crazy race.
3. Read "Jesus the Christ"
4. Keep my 4.0 GPA
5. Go on a fun crazy vacation (after Joe gets a teaching job of course)
Joe is still deciding on his 2009 goals....... will update later!


No comments:
Post a Comment