This was almost 5 feet tall. How my mom made is up there is still amazing to me.
One of the things my parents gave us for Christmas was a box of oranges. Definitley one of my favorites!
Joe and I were looking at the houses for sale in our neighborhood and saw this house that looks like it was a foreclosure. When we got out to look around it, this cat came out from under it's little burrow in the front planter. It was so friendly and so I started petting it and noticed it felt kinda skinny..... maybe hadn't eaten in awhile. I insisted that we drive home and get a can of chicken in water to give to it..... and Joe made fun of me. Anyways, we went back to our house, got the can of chicken and went back, and the cat was gone.....so I set the chicken down and went calling for the cat. I found her, picked her up and walked her over the the chicken and when she smelt it, she jumped out of my arms and ate more than half the can!
Joe and I got to thinking, the family's house probably got foreclosed and couldn't take their kitty with them, so they just left it and it's been at the house since. Since we can't have big animals in our appartment, Joe said I can have a long distance relationship with it.......and since she didn't have a collar of any sort, and I don't want to call her 'it' or 'kitty' anymore, we named her Loveless. We're gonna walk down to the house (until it becomes occupied) and feed her everyday. It's almost as good as having a cat..... and she was so so so friendly that I have officially converted Joe. (I got him to say he wouldn't mind having one one day! Yeah!)
This is me making a face at Joe when he was making fun of me for being such an animal loving sap.

This is Joe plugging in our space heater he got off a job last year. I was mad at first when he brought it home, but I've renigged my feelings and love it now.
And this is his face showing how he feels about how many pictures I take. I say get over it :)


2 comments:
hahaha youre so funny. i found your sweet comments on my past posts. thanks on the advice on swaddling i love swaddling her up tight its the only way she really settles down and stays asleep! and you had asked about my epidural and if i ended up going all natural and actually the epidural dripped continually into my IV until after i had her so i was in heaven enjoying my entire delivery!
hey maren! looks like you had a fun christmas! random but our friend that took our pics at christmas is coming to az so i was wondering if u and your hubby would be interested in a lil photo shoot. her charge is $60 and you get about about100 pics on a cd included. she'll be here this coming wed. and thursday. she loves adorable couple so let me know if your interested! :)
Post a Comment