Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm sad....

Joe started his work schedule tonight.

I packed his lunch pail .....

and put in a million pictures of us + a love note too.

I cried liked a baby when he left.

and I'm about to go climb in bed by myself

and I'm sure I'm gonna cry some more.
His truck pulled down the street,
and I immediately regretted every fight we've ever had
any harsh thing I've ever said
and every second that I wasted being upset at him.
Ironic how that works, isn't it?

I'm sad. This stinks.

I love my Joey and wanna be together all the time.

I strongly dislike money.

Istrongly dislike having to sleep.

I very strongly dislike crying.

and most of all.........

I miss my Joe.




1 comment:

Jenna said...

Welcome to my world! Try surviving that with a baby :( you seem like you are hangin in there though... be strong!