Joe and I got pizza Friday night at our favorite tiny little pizzeria. It also happens to be right next to the most amazing (aside Nicole Frost) chef ever..... and she makes the most amazing pasteries, cakes and goodies I have ever seen (again, aside creations by Nicole Frost :).....
Here are some pics of her mouthwatering goodies......
Yeah.... this cake has got to be every little girl's dream come true. It was completely covered in SPRINKLES!!!!!!
Yeah.... this cake has got to be every little girl's dream come true. It was completely covered in SPRINKLES!!!!!!
And these wedding cakes are so freakin incredible. Look at the button/sewing one and the bottom layer. How the heck does she do that? It seriously looks like a pillow button.
Anyways, we got our pizza to go but by the time it was ready, I was ready to eat my arm I was so hungry. So we drove back to where we left Joe's work van, and I put my brilliant idea to use. We are dinner in the back of the van using the spare tire as our table. This pic is of me being freaking sad there were gross mushrooms on our pizza.
No worries, I picked them off.....
This is Joe being proud of the super cheap date he took me on. Just kidding. This is Joe showing off our rad dinner set up. Way romatic..... only the dome and side lighting of the van.... hehe.


Joe started student teaching today... and until he starts working in 3 weeks for QT has a little more free time to help with projects I've been waiting like 1 1/2 years to do.......
So he finally got around to putting up this picture frame set up..... I love it. Now, i just gotta take some cool pictures to put in them.



3 comments:
What are the pizza and cake places called?
Yes, do tell! We would love to try them out! They look absoutly scrumptious.
Tammie Coe Cakes...... and she is incredible. Everything on her cake is make of frosting! Even the flowers that look freakin real. And the cutest pizzeria is La Grande Orange..... on the DL though so it stays super quite and romantic and fun!
Post a Comment