Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Now a family of 4

Today I took Chase to the pet store to look around to kill a little bit of time.
He was so funny. ... definitley cute to hear a 2 year old try to say "pretty bird".... reminded me of that part in "Bambi" when he says bird.....hehe.
And we spent about 15 minutes just looking at the tank of "Nemo" fish as Chase called them.
And I ended up leaving with a beta. :)
Joe and I have wanted one for a while, but all the beta thus far that we've seen were ugly....
until today.

and then I found these pics on the net......




Who knew beta's could look like that? Crazy.
We got gypted..... oh well.......
......Joe and I are kinda homely too so I guess the shoe fits.
Anyways now it's Joe and I, Chuva (our bird) and now this guy (we'll name him later)
And no kids for a freakin long time :)

No comments: