Sunday, January 18, 2009

I wanted pics of Joe and I, but I'm kinda particular.... so I asked my friend Kaitie if I could take pictures of her and her "lover" Blaine how I wanted her to take shots of Joe and I and then showed them to her so she could take the same shots of us!
Anyways......... here are some of the fruits of our labor, with minimal touch ups! I love love love love them!
(Oh and due to a friend's photos and story getting stolen and posted on the net as someone else's work, I put an insignia (my initials) on these photos to make sure some other hobo can't lay false claim on these!)
Enjoy pics of Maren and Joe and Kaitie and Blaine!







I dont claim to be pro, but if anyone wants some cheap but quality engagement or family photos, Id be willing to take a wack at it! (I have other pics to show too!)
Have a great day!

4 comments:

dani said...

Those are super cute! What kind of camera do you have?

Eaton Family said...

Those are some really cute pictures of you and Joe! I love the location how fun!

Joe and Maren said...

We actually used both my old Nikon (got it like 6 years ago) and Joe's Sony camera! Never woulda guess huh?

Jill Rosenhan said...

I love these pictures! They turned out so great!