I took the boys riding the past two weeks.... so fun.
The first day Chase cried when I put him on and cried when I took him off. So funny.
Today we pulled up and he started clapping his hands and said "Yaaaaaay!"
and started to copy me....... coaxing the horses by making that clicking sound and was talking to them softly ("s'okaaaay horsey"). Really cute.
Anyways I probably already knew this, just didn't realize it, but yeah.... we were walking around the boarding stable looking at all the horses and I got kinda creeped out, like "Ahhhh.... why do I feel like that horse is really really watching me?" and then I realized her eyes weren't dark brown or black like alot of horses, that they were colored like human eyes :) Anyways I took some pics.
Chase
Cole
Dark eyes..........
Blue eyes

Honey colored eyes
Definitley fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment