I do admit, yes I like him too. Especially since he
- protects our house and barks at strangers who cut through the orchard at night to go to the chevron by our house and get beer (I love this especially since Joe still works two overnights a week and I'm alone at night.)
- And he is is through with teething
- doesn't jump up on us or anyone else
- is good with kids (all the primary kids were playing with him on sunday- as in sitting on his back and pulling his tail - and he didn't nip at them at all)
- goes running with me at night
- sleeps well more like passes out on our back porch. Side note: when we need to get in and out of our laundry room, which is just out side the back door, he keeps his eyes shut and doesn't move except for tucking up his feet so we can open the laundry room door and then after we close it again, he puts his feet back. It's pretty funny.
- and 'Rocky' makes joe so happy :)
However, there is a con = sometimes he chases our car after we leave because he want's to come too --- he actually runs down the road because we don't have a closed fence. Umm I"ll try to explain this---- if one of us is staying at the house, when the other leaves, he will stay. But if both of us are going to be gone, either leaving at the same time or whenever the last person leaves- he follows the car :( This stray dog has obviously never been loved on before and now he cant get enough.... so with no further delay- here is Rocky.
I think he feels comfortable at our house... what do you think?


2 comments:
He really is such a cute dog! So fun that Joe has a friend that drools now :)
I wish there was a "like" button for this like facebook :-] I'm a fan!
Post a Comment