Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Rock

mmmmm. tasty little boy toe jam :)





I love every smile in these pics.


pure joy at the tickle licks from Rocky.



This pic is of them scratching their backs in the grass.

The boys are never around animals ---ever--- so I try to take them on outings to interact with any kind of animal. We often visit Papago stables to feed and pet the horses. It's great b/c Chase (3yrs) isn't hesantitant and afraid around animals anymore, Cole however (6yrs) was 3 when I started watching him and I think just those few years of not being around animals at all--- let's just say he is really hesitant of them. Tonight however was a complete turn around. We went to a baseball field (b/c it was enclosed and had locked gates) and let the boys play play play with Rocky. Cole LOVED it! He found an old ripped baseball and Rocky totally played fetch with him..... he brings it back most of the time---the other times he chewed the leather like crazy. It was a blast. Chase was a little intimidated of him when they were running together b/c Rocky is kinda clumsy sometimes and was running into Chase and knocked him down into the grass once, but other than he is soooo good tempered. I must say I love this dog, even if he chases the UPS man out of our yard---- :) Next time he better not park on the street and then walk up our driveway and toward our house like the Native's do b/c Rocky doesn't like it. Alright-goodnight

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those boys are in heaven with Rocky. It's so cute!

Unknown said...

So freaking cute!