Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Play with me




Today favorite:
Few minutes after I leave work, I get a call from my boss's phone:
Me: Hello?
Chase (3yrs): Hi Maren.
Me: Hey Chase, what's up?
Chase: Mare, needa ask you some-ping.
Me: Ok ask me!
Chase: Mare, please have a play-date with Joey?
Me: Ok. How about....... Friday?
Chase: ok.
Me: Ok I'll see you tomorrow
Chase: I love you Maren.
Me: I love you too you Wild Thing.
Chase: haha. (background as he hands his mom the phone) Mom said bye already
Click.
Ahhhh. I love being a nanny.
Today I picked him up from preschool and his teacher said "Hi Maren! I just wanted you to know, Chase loves you so much! He worships the ground you walk on! Literally, whenever we say your name, his face lights up and he goes on and on about you and about all the fun things you do---so he was very excited you were picking him up today!"
I feel like a million bucks. Really.
Then coming home to a "Joey" who loves me too and then a dog who loves me so much, he tries to hump me for the first time ever........... j/k about the humping part- I mean he really did try, but I certainly did NOT love it. Ok goodnight.




2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh doesn't that just make you feel so good.
What a perfect end to the day!

Love the video too. cute little crack :)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.