If you are one of those people who places customer complaints,
Unless an employee defaced/destroyed your property or used excessive offensive language........
guidance back to reality is available
possibly even painstakingly past due.
Perhaps taking the time to consider filling up the "placing complaints" portion of your day
and also the remaining waking hours of the life you have been so graciously given
with something more inspiring, uplifiting, memorable and enjoyable
for both you and any person who whether by choice of default of fate will feel the influence and presence of your existence
both while on this Earth and after you have gone
would be more beneficial.
Perhaps.
The same internal message applies to all those "foot stampers" out there.
For both this situation and all others in my life:
May I never ever get to the point where I do things similar (in any form) to the aforementioned to make myself feel of existing worth.
May I never feel and/or believe that I am of such 'high and noteable' worth that my 'less than life altering' complaints be heard and promptly addressed.
May I never forget that I and all other people I interact with are all human beings.....
beings that not only have all the same anatomical layout
because our DNA which dictates this layout
is 99.9% the same
and even more so, beings which are all made out of the same atoms and molecules
and that all such particles were borrowed from the Earth
and to which will oneday return
and that this
and many more reasons
makes me and all other beings
equal in worth.
May I always remember that my all of my actions
are the result my choice
My choice.
And may I always choose that which allows others to feel uplifted, enlightened, inspired.... anything of true worth
if they must experience and feel my presence both while on this Earth and after.
And most importantly,
I ask that you may be able to and that you will forgive me
for any time in the past I was foolish enough to decide
my feelings, thoughts, desires, dreams and my .01% difference between us
in all my selfishness
that it was of more worth than yours.


1 comment:
Ok, in all honesty- Your thoughts are just too deep for me :) Apparently i need to practice thinking more-I think my kids stole brain cells from me:)
Post a Comment