I found these pictures on www.astromony.com
It's freakin awesome. Definite date night material. They have interactive star guides that show where different visible stars are in the sky in your area.
What never ceases to amaze me is that each star in these pictures is a star like our sun. Worlds without number???? I think yes.
Anyways, why was I on astronomy.com??
I went to close our bathroom window tonight and saw the moon and a really bright star under it and being curious (not like a cat named Whiskers for all you SNL fans) google quested my way to the site.
[Funny side note: After finding this site my mom called, and our conversation was as follows:
Mom: Maren, I need to know if Advil is Ibuprofen.
Maren: I believe yes, but let me check. (book searching)
Advil. Made in New Jersey. First prescribed in the US in 1974.
Mom: Wow. Thanks. Sorry to call. Heard you were on the other line.
Maren: It's cool. Just talking to Nic. I found this really cool astronomy site. Did you know that Uranus is the bright star under the moon right now.
Mom: No that's really neat. Dad and I were just talking about it (in the car driving home). He said it was Venus.
Maren: Nope, you cant even see Venus this time of year.
Mom (to dad): Ron you cant even seen Venus this time of year.
Maren: and if you look to the East, that really bright reddish star is Mars. Cool huh?
Mom: Yes I can see it. That is neat. astronomy.com right?
Maren: Yeah. Sorry I'm babbling. I'll let you go. Talk to you tomorrow.
Mom: Oh Maren. You are so interesting. I love it. Love you. Goodnight.
Maren: Night mom.
Taken by some guys in Payson. SOOOOOO awesome.

I can't wait to make one someday if I am so worthy.

My weenie dog. Basically my mom's dog now she loves him so much. Anways, had to take a picture of him. Who knew dogs went gray too? So funny.

This is one of the reasons I love our house!

Joe is so freakin cute. I came home from the gym and this is what he had set up. Texas Road House to go and the 3rd 'Bourne' series movie that I've been dying to watch for forever. He is amazing.

And that same morning he brought me breakfast in bed and flowers. Just for the heck of it. I love him.

Chase.

We finished our study room for the most part. Joe hung some of the picture and built a shelf... and we bought a desk finally. I love it because I can stand at it instead of sit on my bottom all the time! I told him with all the calf raises I can do while reading, I'm gonna have calves and buns of steel!!

Awesome clock I found on clearance. I've waited for forever for it to go on sale!
For the most part finished. Minus the boxes and TV.

And we still gotta buy a dresser/stand thing for the printers etc.

We finished the kitchen. Our fridge makes me laugh. I have sooo much stuff on there.

Picture frame finally hung. We still gotta do the back-splash. I hate picking tile. In fact I mostly just hate Homedepot. Ew.

Joe hung up a bunch of my photos that we framed. I LOVE this one!!!!!

This is an old school pic I found of my parents. I love it. They look so fun!!


This is Chase skateboarding. He was purposefully trying to do a trick. He is such a daredevil at 2 (3 on saturday!).

This is the biff-it. I showed him a video of big boys skateboarding and how when they fall they dont cry and they just get up and try again. Now he says, "Uh raspberry. That ok. Me tough guy." and tries again. Freakin cute.


Thats about it for now. Oh I got strep throat again so I had to miss the first day of classes. No loss there. Who cant read a syllabus by themselves?? If they can't they should not be in college.

I can't wait to make one someday if I am so worthy.

My weenie dog. Basically my mom's dog now she loves him so much. Anways, had to take a picture of him. Who knew dogs went gray too? So funny.
This is one of the reasons I love our house!
Joe is so freakin cute. I came home from the gym and this is what he had set up. Texas Road House to go and the 3rd 'Bourne' series movie that I've been dying to watch for forever. He is amazing.
And that same morning he brought me breakfast in bed and flowers. Just for the heck of it. I love him.
Chase.
We finished our study room for the most part. Joe hung some of the picture and built a shelf... and we bought a desk finally. I love it because I can stand at it instead of sit on my bottom all the time! I told him with all the calf raises I can do while reading, I'm gonna have calves and buns of steel!!
Awesome clock I found on clearance. I've waited for forever for it to go on sale!
For the most part finished. Minus the boxes and TV.
And we still gotta buy a dresser/stand thing for the printers etc.
We finished the kitchen. Our fridge makes me laugh. I have sooo much stuff on there.
Picture frame finally hung. We still gotta do the back-splash. I hate picking tile. In fact I mostly just hate Homedepot. Ew.
Joe hung up a bunch of my photos that we framed. I LOVE this one!!!!!
This is an old school pic I found of my parents. I love it. They look so fun!!
This is Chase skateboarding. He was purposefully trying to do a trick. He is such a daredevil at 2 (3 on saturday!).
This is the biff-it. I showed him a video of big boys skateboarding and how when they fall they dont cry and they just get up and try again. Now he says, "Uh raspberry. That ok. Me tough guy." and tries again. Freakin cute.
Him trying again. No tears. Amazing.

All of us. So fun. We are doing 'old people who don't have teeth face'. Pretty good huh?!
All of us. So fun. We are doing 'old people who don't have teeth face'. Pretty good huh?!
Thats about it for now. Oh I got strep throat again so I had to miss the first day of classes. No loss there. Who cant read a syllabus by themselves?? If they can't they should not be in college.
Peace out for now. This semester is gonna be a beast. Oh and by the way.... got my A in Ochem 2 last semester. I officially reached my goal there! All A's in all my Chemistry classes and now I'm applying to tutoring agencys across the Valley. I'm crossing my fingers for $35.oo an hour tutoring jobs!!



2 comments:
Way to go Joe on a romantic dinner:)
I Love all the plants & flowers around your house. so Jealous!
We bought the building materials at Home Depot. The panels were .89 cents each, i believe, and we used 2x3 posts to connect them and then 2x4's as posts. We had these heavy duty metal post holders that we used as well. They were bought when we had our lrg dog kennel at our old house. those are around $30 each i believe (kinda pricy, so I'm glad we were able to make use of them again)
Good luck on the fence project. You need to show before & after pics.
wooo! i loved this post and all the pics.
Post a Comment