This post started out alot different today. I came home and our bird Chuva would not move off her perch. She had what is called egg binding. When parakeets (and other birds I'm sure) get ready to lay an egg, it drops down into a part of their body where it forms a calcium shell around the soft sac before laying it. Sometimes the shell can form mishapen and get stuck and unless you pay an avain vet $$$$ to do surgery and cut it out (?) then they just die.
It was the hardest thing, but I just had to make her a bed on the bottom of her cage and make her comfortable. It was so so so so so sad. I couldn't do anything other than comfort her and pet her and watch her die. I cried so much. I can't stand to see animals or people in pain and just watch and not be able to help either fix the problem or at least ease the pain.
It was the hardest thing, but I just had to make her a bed on the bottom of her cage and make her comfortable. It was so so so so so sad. I couldn't do anything other than comfort her and pet her and watch her die. I cried so much. I can't stand to see animals or people in pain and just watch and not be able to help either fix the problem or at least ease the pain.
I'm sorry I'm writing about my bird dieing, but it's so sad. When Joe get's home from work we will bury her. This was our first pet together.
Here are some pictures.
Joe's face in the background kills me. He was laughing at me taking picture of her.

Picture we took at Christmas a year ago.
I'm done for now. Sorry that was super awkward and sad.
Here is the post I started earlier today:
Joe got me these really pretty flowers. They freakin look fake. How do people grow something like this. I want to know where they came from. Seriously.

Ok. ASU girls wear the skankiest stuff. For real. I'm sick of seeing every part of every gir's body. Gross.
Here is my mockery. Let it not come back to bite me in the rear.
ASU fashion faux pas.......
It feels like every girl wears spandex lately. Ok it was cute to wear spandex when it was worn with a skirt over the spandex legging/pants thingys but seriously...........just spandex?!? Clearly they are not going to exercise/work out..... nor are they dance majors so WTF?!?! Anyone with me here?

Next fashion nightmare........... the cut off jeans that have pockets hanging out of the bottom. This deserves as double WTF WTF. For real.

Here is the ugliness in action. Oh man. You know that feeling when you see someone slip and fall or do something else equally as embarassing in public and you just want to save them and feel so bad for them making a complete fool out of themselves??? This is how I feel for the girls who wear these.

This is probably the only good use for them. Isn't this freakin sooooooooo funny. Oh man I died laughing. So so so so so so so so so so funny!
The other day he kept saying Newtons and it sounded like mutants. I died laughing for the whole 1hr 15min we were in class.






2 comments:
I'm sorry about your bird, That's so sad:( I'm sure it appreciated you caring for it those last few hours.
I hate that my husband is around all those skanky girls on campus. I swear there needs to be an enforced dress code!
I just peeked at your blog. Sorry about your bird! :-[ I totally loved your story earlier by the way about your new birds :-]
And the professor thing makes me laugh :-]
Post a Comment