Monday, February 2, 2009

I gotta be up in like 4 1/2 hours so what am I doing writing this right? Well this is like the second time this week that I've been able to do something other than stare at artistic renditions of what organic molecules supposedly look like (I've decided Im not conviced and want some real proof before I spend all my time memorizing this stuff, right :) )ANYWAYS... here is one of the highlights of my week:




Does he look naughty and mischevious or what? haha I love it.



Other highlight: I was offered the opportunity to go on a Medical service mission this summer to South Africa. I would work in both rural clinics (AIDS clinics etc.) and in some major hospitals in Johannesburg and Cape Town............. I think I might do it, but Im way sad because I would be leaving Joe for like 2+ weeks (I got offered through International Honor Society and Internation Scholar Society cause of my good grades and Joe's not invited :(.....) So we'll see. I gotta get some communication going with Heavenly Father and see what he wants me to do so cause these excited feelings might not actually be a "YES!" answer.

No comments: