Joe surprised me with white tulips yesterday.... they were so beautiful and one of them had this crazy red streak.....anyways today I was inspired + wanted to test out the new camera so here are the products!
We have this blank wall in our house and I think I want to have one of these pictures printed on canvas.... who knows.
We have this blank wall in our house and I think I want to have one of these pictures printed on canvas.... who knows.



Anyways... here was a bee I saw when on a walk with the boys. Seriously so cool how fuzzy they are! And these flowers are so freakin pretty. I definitley want to plant some now....
And then here is what I THOUGHT was a bee..... I was at the Children's Museum with Chase and we were having our packed lunches outside when I saw this "bee" crawling around in the grass ..... it must have been drying it's new exoskeleton because it sat there fanning it's wings in the sun for a good 10 minutes before flying away. Anways, Chase was totally fascinated with it and kept pointing his finger really close to it..... I was took some pictures (so colorful) and when Joe saw them, he gently explained that this was actually a wasp. Wow.
This thing isn't as cute as a fuzzy bee thats for sure.....cause check out some of the other pictures. Creepy.


Freakin looks like an "ALIEN VS PREDATOR" movie poster or something.

And then.... anyone know what the heck that glass bubble looking thing is on it's back? Freakin weird huh?


Anyways... ok thats it. Oh and moral of the story is I LOVE THE CAMERA JOE GOT ME! THANK YOU JOEY!!!!!!!!!
Yeah this is what I do (besides the gym) when I'm sick of stuyding and Joe is gone. Real exciting huh? But after seeing/taking pictures of stuff like this.... can't help but be in complete awe of our Heavenly Father!
What a wonderful world!
Goodnight.


No comments:
Post a Comment