Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V-Day

Gotta get some sleep so this will be very short.
V-day was awesome. Went to Texas Roadhouse and Pei Wei... Joe got me a sweet camera. I got him some cubby things to organize his shoes..... he way out did me :(
I did some redecorating in our room and now practically everything can hold a tealight candle.... pretty nifty if I do say so myself.... that's pretty much it. Me eating leftover Pei Wei on Sunday afternoon. Yeah those are my personal chopsticks. Thanks to my sis-in-law Sumin (she's Korean) I am basically a pro at it for real.


Shelves over the bed.... need to get an 8x10 up in between them... later.
Bought candle sticks and super cute plate china set.... looks great as decor on shelves.

The rest of the wall shelf decor on our dresser.... most of it will go on shelves as soon as Joe has time to put them up.



And Last.... this was our first V-day together @ the World Wildlife Zoo. Loved it.
Loved also that pretty much every animal there was celebrating the mood of Valentine's Day too.......

Seeing this picture of the turtles still makes my day. It made the loudest cracking/banging sound when .... yeah you get it.

Hope you smiled.

Goodnight.

P.S. Read President Hinkley's talk called "And the Greatest of These is Love" from the March 1984 Ensign......
EASY to find: http://www.lds.org/eng/ensign/1984/03/and-the-greatest-of-these-is-love
awesome. We read it for V-day and it's seriously so sweet....made me bawl :) Joe and I are glad we picked eachother out in the preexistence and then again now! Sometimes we forget eachother's divine potential..... hard to comprehend Joe being this amazing celestial creation but I know it's true.
Amazing thought isn't it? It makes me wanna live worthy of his and my divine potential. :)

Ok Goodnight.

No comments: