This one day Cole came up to me and was like "Maren, I got you a fortune cookie at Chinese food last night."
Apparently when he was at dinner the night before with his parents he had insisted on bringing me home a fortune cookie and the message inside was definitley something I needed to hear.
Anyways, they have gotten Chinese food several times since then and he didn't insist on brining me home one again, except for last Friday. Once again, was totally humbled by a four year old (he turns 5 on tuesday though!)
And I am once again a believer with the fact that God works in mysterious ways.......
and I'm so glad I'm a nanny cause it is really nice to be around two little spirits who left heaven not too long ago and remind me constantly how I need to be more like them. Funny how sometimes I am helping them grow up just as much as they are helping me ....... kinda, you know what I mean :)


Cole had his 5th birthday party Saturday.... though his actual birthday is not until Tuesday.
He gets sharing time for the whole week at school cause it's his birthday........ He made a family tree and he and his mom put me on it with them. I seriously cried. I love this family so much. They are amazing!
This is Cole's little girl crush in his preschool class... Alexis.
They posed themselves for this picture. I swear I did not say a word.

And this was a picture I took a little later.....
Alexis had dropped her token and it rolled under the machine and Cole seriously spent like 5 minutes looking for it for her. At one point she was all "Look harder Coley." So freakin cute. ......ahhh what boys will do for us girls. :)

This is Chase. He is so big now.... sad.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment