Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I came home and Joe was putting up our Christmas lights.

Yeah, we waited until the week before...what can you do.


My super attractive husband.

Me posing like I did something here.... I supervised ;)

We did put up our Christmas tree a week ago, after I got home from my last final. (Good news: I still have my 4.0 GPA!!!!) Yeah, that's not a huge present, our tree is just really small :) It was my Grandma Thompson's before she passed away last year, and she wanted us to have it. It fits our little house perfectly. My mom brought in my Christmas tree ornaments that she has given me (a new one every year) and we decorated it. Joe was surprised that they were almost all Dance related. (Putting them up really made me miss Dance so so so much.)




The remaining pictures are from the last few weeks.I took this at Cole's last soccer practice. His mom signed him up for this program called "Kicks for Kids". The practices were in the afternoon before his parent's got home, so I took him every week. It was so funny because we showed up for the first day, and the coaches were a bunch of foreign exchange students from England, and were really young and good looking with very thick accents. I immediately called my single friends to demand that they show up and get right on it :) Anyways, the last practice I heard one of the other kid's mom talking to her friend and said, "Yeah don't you hear their accents? They are so freakin attractive, huh? Where did they find these guys?" The other lady said "Oh man this isn't good...... for either one of us." hehe. What is it about boys with accents that even gets mom's in their late 30's- early 40's going? So funny.

Kodak moment.
Brothers playing. So cute!

Entertaining the wee-wart while Cole was on the field.

Joe and Chase. Also freakin cute.

Chase is becoming very independent. We were going somewhere, and while I was packing up he was holding my leg and trying to get my attention, so to distract him I said "Where are your shoes? Go put your crockers on." A few minutes later I hear this shuffling down the hallway and very excited laughter. He was so proud of himself.... "Shoes!" I was laughing so hard, and when I tried to fix them to be on the right feet, he was so offended, so I just took a picture instead. His "fish-face" facial expression set me into a fit of giggles again.

Joe and I bought a guitar from an old friend (Rachelle!!). We decided it was the perfect big Christmas present for eachother this year..... Learning to play the guitar= a good laugh at how horrible we sound and time filled in which the cable is turned off and we get to bond!!!!!!My fingers are getting pretty calloused, but it will be a while yet before I'm any good. Joe is catching on quite nicley though... I totally think it cant be untapped talent and that it must be his already calloused large man hands :)

No comments: