I know it may seem weird to some of you that I take so many pictures of the boys I nanny, but I am actually doing it for a Christmas present for their parents plus I completely love them and being that I'm there 40+ hrs a week, they are a huge part of my life!
....and I don't claim to be an expert photographer, but I am somewhat proud of the pics I've taken and have felt the need to show off.
So I am getting my annual hair perm tomorrow.....and I was searching the net trying to look for pictures to take in to show my stylist, cause last time it turned out a little too tight......Anyways, I love Julia Robert's messy curly hair and in searching for a pic I found this awesome picture of her that totally made me smile.She is Joe and my favorite actress. So classy.... and this picture is really fun, irrelevant to my life, but really fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment