Thank you friends and family for helping me set up my blogspot and facebook and taking the time to publish posts, notes, upload pics etc. It's alot of work, I now know because this is the first post I've done all by myself (picture and all.... ) And I have a newfound appreciation for everything everyone has done! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Anyways... this weekend was crazy...... I don't know how we stay sane with all the unexpected things come up.... I guess cause we take it all on as one adventure after another.
Here is our crazy little family. Joe, Me and Chuva.

Chuva is our GIRL parakeet. I'm ecstatic! I wanna get a boy bird sometime before spring (when she'll start to lay eggs) and breed her. Joe is reluctant to say the least. I keep telling him... ADVENTURE, what an adventure.

By the way, I have no shame......... this post took me forever. :)


2 comments:
well good job maren i am so proud of you!
hey girl! you'll never believe it but right as i got on here to give you my number for the guitar, nicole texted me sayin she wanted it too. lol. alright so if you're positive you want it then you can come get it anytime. just call. 480-695-2982. let me know so i can take down my listing on CL.
congrats on getting married, i know way late huh. you look great and sooo so happy.
also my email
rachelleorgan@gmail.com
muah!
Post a Comment