So I just found these pictures on my camera last night, and they brought up some fun memories. I am a nanny for two doctors (husband and wife) who live in Phoenix. They are amazing people(!!!!!!!) and their two boys I watch, Cole and Chase, are SO smart and freakin cute!!
I interviewed when Susan was still pregnant with Chase (he turns 2 in January). It's so crazy to think I have been with them two years almost. Here are some photos I've collected since:
Chase at about 2 months... pouting hehe.
About the same time.... ahh the days of swaddling.
Toothless Tamale.
A little over a year......
Cole and I when he was 3

Cole at 4 years old
We went to the a kid's museum the other day and oh man
Look at that grin..... hehe
He attached himself to this baby doll. It was so adorable.
They bought that bike cart and some beach cruisers so we can have daily adventures!We went on an hour long bike ride today.
This is the best job ever!



2 comments:
oh my gosh those pics are so cute maren. i love being a nanny too i will always cherish the kids i am with everyday and i hope they will remember me forever because i will never forget them and im sure you feel the same way. :)
Those kids are so cute! The little one's faces are my favorite! I'm glad you are a blogger now! :)
Post a Comment