

He is so freakin cute. 


This is the TV that Joe camped out to get for my dad. Notice his blank expression. At this point in time we had been up for 26 1/2 hours straight.

As we were driving tonight we saw this building. Looks like someone went all out.
Hey, if you wanna avoid the gay protestors at the temple grounds but still wanna participate in some holiday celebration lighting, why not hit up this place?
After seeing the frenzy tonight..... this is only thing I'm gonna say about this:
Im annoyed with the demonstrations. Yeah, they have the right to protest, but seriously.
The last time I checked, the LDS church wasn't the supreme court or a fairy god mother and couldnt' grant them what they are wishing for........so why are they having a temper tantrum aimed toward us? Since we won't be changing our views and stand on the matter at all and we are not an authoritative figure in the democracy process........ maybe demonstrating at state legislature building would get them a little closer to recieving their demands..........but then again, probably not, because it's the majority of the state's residents who voiced their oppinion and took an opposing position. Huh. Realistically there is not much to do about that, so maybe acting like a rational adult when facing disappointment.....
which is getting over it, making the best of what you do have and being grateful for it
...... would be a more productive approach. At least from my life's experiences this is what I've learned.
Anyways. Here's my grateful list.
1. Little kids laughter.
2. Joe's patience with me.
3. My patience with Joe.
4. The oppostion and trials Joe and I have encountered both while we were dating and since we've been married. It's made us stronger, and hold all the more tightly to eachother.
5. My mom and dad who are so knowledgeable, giving and forgiving. I definitely owe Heavenly Father for sending me to them.
6. The oppotunity Joe and I have to go to school, work, eat, have a house I love and a cars in good working condition.
7. Joe's training in electrical work and the side jobs it's brought to us.
8. Being a member of the church, and the hope and direction I have in my life from the gopsel knowledge of a living loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and plan of salvation to follow.
9. A living prophet and apostle's who live to be inspiring examples and give divine direction.
10. An eternal marriage which seals me to my best friend for time and all eternity.
Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments:
Post a Comment