Wednesday, February 2, 2011

current events

This completely breaks my heart, and yet to analyze it from a scientific/psychological standpoint, the group dynamics are unbelieveable... that as a mass these people would react in such a manner. The individual reason and thinking seemingly disappears. And it breaks my heart because it solves nothing as a whole and definitley creates chaos ruins individual lives.
Just some thoughts.....





All I can think is "We are all brother's and sisters!!!! Why hurt and kill another? Cease to be so past civility to disrespect humanity and individual life! Stop this hatred and love your brother."
It is shocking-maybe because I live here in the US and maybe because mass riots like this are not reported on so heavily so I don't see it. But it's still shocking and so sad.

Last, I'm posting this mostly so I can have an easier link to it. If anyone get's something out of it-more awesome because I think it's pretty powerful.

No comments: