Monday, January 10, 2011

january 2011

I got a new camera for Christmas thanks to our saved BOB points we got gift cards and my dad pitched in--- so be prepared for a frantic photo posting frenzy while I practice using it :)


New Year's (2010 to 2011 switch over) with Joe.


The early part of the night was spent with nicole:) I love you Nic and thanks for another wonderful memory you have given me. You are my oldest girl friend and I will always smile when I think of how we befriended one another- and yes it was because of your always abounding kindness and love for someone else. I love you.



That's right- :)


ps my christmas tree was taken down on new years day so noooo i'm not that red neck or lazy. it's just such a sad day when it get's put away.
it was my grandma t's before she passed away and we've been using it for the last 3 years so it's a nice memoir of her every year.
Ok.... can you tell what this is?????

The fields by my house are growing cabbage and broccoli! Who knew these nasty little green trees grew in arizona! Gross..........very cool but still gross tasting.

And now-- i think I am going to decorate my house with various pictures of the temple. Maybe it will help Joe and I to go more often because we are pretty much not so great about that.

I'll probably be shocked dead on the spot for writing this but------
after seeing the inside of the San Diego temple...... ahhh. it met my every expectation imagination of what a temple was supposed to look like..... white, beautiful beyond words, and heavenly, esp. with that sunlight coming in.............I'll leave it at that :)









Don't get me wrong though- the Arizona Mesa temple is sure a beautiful sight as well, especially the outside parts that can be photographed. :)





Even leaving, it still creates a beautiful picture. :)

1 comment: