Thursday, February 3, 2011

January 2011

Chase turned 4.....
he got this ring at a festival for his birthday.....?? It does kinda look magical/fantastical.

I asked them to jump. There are like 6 other great great ones that I would upload but up but blogger uploading is somewhat slow:)
I love this photo. They sure a sharing a great laugh with eachother---- cause that's what brother's do :)







My grandmother passed away. Since the family was all together we took family photos.

This is my niece who is growing up too fast.
This is my sister Nicole's family--- and this is the ONLY picture where Lydia (the youngest) actually smiled.
And this is my Dad learning how to use my camera. Hence why the awkward photo.
The cemetery may have been dirt, but it had a heck of a view.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm sorry about your loss.

Love the awkward pic though, those r the best!

The flowers on the casket are beautiful :)