Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Highlights

Summer highlights.
Summer school. A time consuming biotch......but still keeping my 4.0 and then these other little tidbits...............yeah they are tidbits because I only took pics in May and then last week. Nothing from June or July except Joe's new truck....... busy.


Nicole getting engaged.... ahhh whattta babe :)
And I totally gotta show off their pics because they're freakin cute.






The boys.... sooooo funny!




Moving and cleaning



Joe thought this was so funny.



Packing and crying..... i loved our old house :( I love the new one too but you know.



some scarry bugs at the new house before we bathed every crevice in pesticide :)




Joe buying a new truck.... and paying it off in the same day!!!



hanging out , exercising, joe working manager's schedule.... fixing new house.... movies.... studying...studying....studying :)



Boys some more

Dropping chase off at his first day of preschool.
I totally cried.
I took Cole to his first day of preschool and kindergarten and now Chase to his first day of preschool :)

Oh and I made chase this blanket to take with him to preschool for when he naps. I was doing school from 9:30-5:00 and watching boys morning and nights so Chase had to take a nap @ school and I thought "What better way to keep us with him than on his blankie?"
and then.... voila!

ooops this pic twice... not supposed to be but im too lazy to fix it and then upload the right on and then move it down here and then fix all the spacing.... annoying, so you get to look at it twice :)







And now..
Camping with the squirts this weekend. Finishing unpacking. Start school in 2 weeks. Love my hubby. Exercise. Live normal life :) Isn't it grand?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Kaitie and Blaine said...

I'm really happy you guys are doing well! :-] Your pics are so fun! I can't believe how big the boys are! Holy cow!!!

Jenna said...

love you maren i love reading your blog!