Saturday, April 23, 2011

End of Spring... beginning to be Summer

These are in the front flower pot. Sunshine :)Green green spring.


Bell peppers are amazing.... except Rocky pulls them off of the plant right before they are totally ripe and eats them. He ate them all last year and he has already eaten one this year. Ah.


Who knows what is inside this cocoon. We found it on the ground and I hung it up on the remnants of this bush. It died during the last two cold-hot-cold fronts but with a little TLC it looks like its makin a comeback!



Oh it must be great to be a dog. And yes thats our trash cans.

And Rocky. I seriously love our dog so much.


These are blooms from a bag of flower seeds. They are little flower balls [and they are all shades of pink (maroon, dark pink, light pink) and white!]
Bird of paradise.




And just bought these to plant. They remind me of a circus or a fair. Speaking of....... I'm SOOO excited to eventually see Water for elephants!!


These were taken during that week the moon was close to the Earth.


1 comment:

Jen said...

U take such amazing photo's! I could stare at them for hours.