Sunday, March 6, 2011

Arizona Spring

Has anyone ever seen a Bermese mountain dog... or better yet felt the fur of a puppy bermese mountain dog?? It is by far the softest thing I have ever felt ever ever. In fact, Chase whispered after touching it "she feels like my blanket" I made him for his birthday last year which is made from super super soft (and thus too expensive) material. Haha. He has wanted a puppy for forever and now when he sleeps with his blanket, he will think of that too :)
How about heard a seven year old with both front teeth missing say "10:30" or rather "ten-FIRRTY" (I wanted to add "dirty dirty" for all you fellow old power 92.3 listeners.
I call this picture, "Before this, there was no way out."

And to mention the flowers in the background---Joe planted me a flower box right outside of the office window to make me smile while I study. Poppies remind me of San Fransisco , because besides real wild Calla lillies and other exotic flowers, there were a million poppies. SOOOOOO pretty!


And this is Rocky itching. He looks like a schmuck too. And this Joe playing with our dog. It reminds me of the massive K9 UNIT bite I saw in the ER this week. I have a re-newed healthy fear of dog bites.

On a happier note, these are the San Fransisco poppy flowers.
Awesome. Hope spring is fun for you too!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nuts in the morning!!!

Jen said...

LOVE the flowers!
Oh I'm so excited for spring :)