I am grateful I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
I testify that I I knew of the truthfulness of the Gospel while in the pre-mortal life and I know of it's truthfulness now.
I am grateful for guidance, peace, comfort, hope, and power through faith.
I am grateful for the comforting spirit, the Holy Ghost which my father blessed me with after I was baptized.
I am grateful for love and purpose and knowledge. I know where I have been, I know where I stand and I know where I will go.
I will live to fulfill my divine heritage. I am grateful for my marriage which does stir my divine potential. I am grateful to grow along with Joe while on this mortal sojourn here on Earth. I am grateful we chose eachother, a choice that is sealed and will live for eternity. I love Joe very much.
Today I am in awe, for my Lord, How Great Thou Art.


2 comments:
Must have been a great day :)
This is beautiful and I needed it badly.
Post a Comment