Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's been a while

This is Joe's truck after some "special person" tried to turn on a yellow light and beat traffic......on conference weekend between Saturday morning and after noon sessions...... eh, but I am glad that it happened that weekend because I seriously would not have been able to cope had it not been the constant spiritual supply all wekend..........
Im just annoyed because Joe's truck may be old and have quite a few miles on it... BUT IT WAS PAYED OFF which makes it priceless to a young married couple going to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ehhhhhhhh.
Bright side: The look on Joe's face every time he sees a truck for sale. Yep...Joey is itching for a new truck... hehe yeah right :)

Luckily, the "yellow-light-runner-accident-causer got two fat tickets, because aftering causing Joe to hit them, they swerved and hit someone else..... crazy.
Oh and super big blessing--- Joe was completely fine!!!

Life is nuts to say the least... Joe car accident, I was in a car accident, student teaching for joe and school for me, work for both of us full time, electrical side jobs, AEPA testing, health stuff (cracked 3 of my teeth....blah blah blah).......
but we are still blessed nonetheless.
and Im gratefult for the little moments of beauty and happiness in my life which keep me sane... here are a few.

Babysitting my sisters kids in showlow for a weekend!

Fuzzy freakin cute wild baby ducks at public library!!!!


AHHHH. so cute. Can't help up smile :)


The little boys I nanny are always a constant for contantious smiles, giggles, snuggles & loves.
I can feel so blue inside and once I walk through their door, I can't help but let it go because not only is it not fair for them to feel that radiating out from me, but after a laugh or extremely innocent yet incredibly funny comment, and hugs and kisses and "Maren I love you!" when I need it the most, there is possible way I could feel sad or down.

Example: bubble day with the boys :) I love the little croc in the background.

Some of the beautiful things in this world!
I love that little bee butt peeking out :)


And Joe turned 26!!!!! I'm officially married to an OLD FOUGGIE! (however you spell it)
For his birthday, I picked him up from work, we went out to eat at this amazing breakfast nook my boss discovered in Phoenix/Scottsdale, then we went and bought him some new shoes for work and school, made a trip to Bass Pro to get him a new pocket knife, and finished up with an afternoon of napping before he went into work that night :(
I can't even believe that in 4 years, he'll be 30.... WTF life is so short for real:)

Life is good when we're burnin in the refiners fire:)

No but seriously, I am so grateful for this time which has allowed Joe and I coming closer together to comfort and help eachother overcome moments of weakness, anxiety and pain.
This is what life is all about and I am so gratefult to be a member of the church, to have the knowledge that this is not all there is in life and I am just being tested (not more than I can bare) so that I will be a more 'refined' me.
I love something Brother Wirthlin said in his talk: Come what may and love it
"I do believe that the way re react to adversity can be a major factor in how happy and successful we can be in life. If we approach adversities wisely, our hardest times can be times of greatest growth, which in turn can lead toward times of greatest happiness."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just keep treckin' on right!? its all we can do. great pics!