Monday, March 2, 2009


Pic of me is from a few days ago......
totally had the flu last week :(
and went to work anyways...... and then the idea hit to have a movie day with the boys so we went to Safeway to rent the new Madagascar movie @ the red box only the red box was a generic version of the red box and didn't have it.
It wasnt a total bust though ...right when we walked in they had the doughnut case....
and Chase and Cole's eye seriously lit up
and the begging began :)
and I wanted to barf -----so I thought
"Sure why not? If they have to stay at home with a sick nanny then who cares.. give them something to smile about when we get home."
and I got them one of every sprinkled kind and a few jelly.
We then tried the Blockbuster up the street.....
but it didn't open until NOON (who ever heard of such a thing?) and it was only 930AM
so we went to get back in the car to drive to Walgreens when the boys complained of starvation (i think they were just excited)
so again, I was about to barf again anyways
so we stayed in the parking lot for a bit and the boys chowed down.
it was adorable.
so excited :)


and of all the days I didnt bring wipes......
they looked like dirty little homeless boys and when we got to walgreens people were giving me dirty looks...waaaah. They loved it and it made my day better, so who freakin cares? Not me :)
Again, I love love love love love my job. Smartest cutest boys ever.

1 comment:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Hello hot lady. I wish I could look that good when I'm sick! Those boys are so cute!