Saturday, March 7, 2009


Just saw this movie on TV. It totally reminded me of when Joe and I were dating. I was sooooooo excited when this movie came out and saw it opening night..... and in the process officially converted Joe to how amazing dance is.... he was so cute, he bought us dance lesson after this so he could 'catch up to my level' and I told him it might take a while.
But seriously
there is no more attactive thing than a man who REALLY knows how to dance.
Oh wow.... WOW.
Any guy you would not normally be attracted to
gets you out there spins you around
and makes you feel 10 times sexier
and suddenly you wanna marry him.
No lie.
Anyways... the memory made me all giggly and happy.
Don't you love when memories or smells or something does that for you right when you need it most? It's like an instant "time-travel-to-the-past-for-0ne-second" kind of deal. Love it.


Oh and I have no shame.
I jammed out and danced my heart out the entire movie....
hence the new music.
No worries for those who don't like rap----
it wont be there forever.
I just wanted some jammin music for a while.
oh and HELLO SPRING BREAK.
and text books.
and gym.


1 comment:

Jenna said...

i loooove that movie! the 2nd one is dumb but the 1st rocks. hehe i am totally like you. we saw that when we were dating too and when it came out he bought me the movie and soundtrack!!! love it :) it makes me wanna dance too.