Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My birthday

Joe did his best to get Rocky to cooperate for the "surprise".
Haha. He was as bad as a little kid at family pictures. Only he isn't swayed by promises of icecream or spankings.......




haha. Oh man.


Miserable :)
I thought the two balloons were it- but that was only the beginning.
I hugged Joe right after this and asked him why he was sweaty..... it was because he blew up 70% of those balloons before he gave in and got a ball/bike bump and before finishing the rest. haha. very sweet.
Well that's it. Hopefully I will post more after we carve some pumpkins.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe so sweet! Happy Birthday lovebug!

Jen said...

So FUN!
I'm glad he made your birthday special.
Man, i should bring my kids over to play :)

Kaitie and Blaine said...

Cute!! I love it.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You have such a cute blog :)

Jenny Marlowe Marvin said...

This post makes me want a puppy SOSO badly!